Mag Lugnuts: Found

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag Lugnuts: Found
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:34:05 EST
Hi Gang.  Found the deep-shank (7/8") mag lugnuts at MrLugNut.com -- he has a
fistful in stock for $1 each plus COD, so my advice is hold tight and talk to
Peter S when his shipment arrives, since his are cheaper (and anyway: it's
always better to keep our money "in the family").  Unless, of course, you're
some sort of Bozo whose only set of wheel happens to be the mags, in which
case get 'em anywhere you can...
Scott (& Hobbs, property of aforementioned Bozo)
PS.  Peter: I still want my set.  Just figured it's better to have too many
rather than too few.  Thanks!