RE: Interior color choice

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interior color choice
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:50:20 -0500
Speaking of interior colors, my 80 Spit is being painted black, and I have a
new beige interior and a black GT6 interior to choose from. Since my 6 won't
be finished for at least a year, I am debating whether to use the beige with
black or black and black, it was originally beige with the 'nice' brown Spit
color. What do you think?

Jack Levy