my hero falls from grace(little lbc content)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: my hero falls from grace(little lbc content)
From: "Thomas Carney" <gt6plus@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 01:43:50 -0500
  Watching the Late Late show with Kraig Kilborn.  He comes up to the part
where he has his second guest and is asking her a series of questions i
think the topic was fire.  His last question was "A small MG sports car from
the 60's"  The answer you guess, the right answer was posted as
Spitfire!!!!!   The guest didn't answer.  Needless to say Kraig needs to
stick to comedy. :)

Also a spitfire sighting in The Wiseguys(Techno) CD insert.  Just a few
small B&W pics of a late model right hand drive spit.  Just thought that was
a nice surprise.

Tom