Re: looking for a bell housing

To: James Gambony <BritBits@tiu.net>
Subject: Re: looking for a bell housing
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:27:17 -0700
Jim, I finally got Tiny Tim inside my new shop today and started poking
around.  Guess what I discovered!!!

Yep, Aluminum Bell housing.  The thick casting not the thin one.  Of
course, this does nothing to either confirm or deny whether that was a
"stock" piece on early Spitfires.  Tiny Tim has a checkered background
and is of questionable parentage so anything he currently wears may be
"stolen" from another previous owner!!!

ANyway, Cancel my plea for an aluminum bell housing.  I have two of
them, one on Huxley and one on Tiny Tim!!!

Regards,
Joe