Re: Altenators-part deux

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Altenators-part deux
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:29:19 -0500
LG, I think not, never had that problem with lights, radio, heater, etc.,
the factory unit should carry the load, check the amp hours on your battery,
is it strong enough, if so then the factory alt. should be good enough. If
you just care for more amp output, then yes, go G.M.. You are not cruising
local neighborhood street corners all evening are ya ???  "FT"