Bads news (Not much LBC)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bads news (Not much LBC)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:55:33 EDT
Hi list. Well, I thought I would have my 79 Trans Am sold this weekend but I
was wrong. The guy who was going to buy it (who is also an acquaintance of
mine) came to look at it one last time before he paid me. We had agreed on
$1,000.00 after he talked me down from $1,500.00. Anyway, He started
complaining about the interior and the body (which isn't in bad shape at all)
and said he would give me $800.00. I pointed out to him that the original
honeycomb rims were still on it and the tires are almost brand new ($400.00
worth of rubber). That and I told him yes it has a few minor dents but the
body is in pretty good shape considering, also it has the 403 in it which was
only put in there from 77-79 from the factory. He kept complaining about the
interior again. I told him I stand at $1,000.00. He said he would think about
it and I haven't seen him since. Well, now to the LBC part. Since I didn't
sell the T/A I don't have the money to fix Judas and I will be driving the
T/A to Wisconsin now. So I will transport Judas to Wisconsin once I have
enough money and fix him then. It sucks not having a british convertible to
drive. Oh well I'll stop my ranting now. Just needed to tell someone my
frustration of this past weekend. Thanks for listening.

Jamie & Judas
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am
1962 AH Sprite MKll