Re: Brakes & MC question

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>,
Subject: Re: Brakes & MC question
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:04:57 -0700
Keith many thanks for the info. Reid looks like that blows my theory as from
teh daiagram even if teh PDWA is over to one side the fluid should still flow
around the piston as it is a cylinder within a cylinder unless something else
is blocking the flow.

I just hope I don't have similar. I re-stripped the MC as the PO had replaced
the sells but had not put in fluid so it was sticking and was full of crud
which I cleaned, lubed with DOT4 and it now works fine. What I can't get is
that teh seals wre new but all covered in old muck, so I don't want to think
what he did.....
Just need the paint to dry as I took the advantage of cleaning up the mess
where the old fluid had been spilt when the MC was off.

Also I had been looking at getting a MityVac. Anyone tried these?

Alan