Re: help

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: help
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:45:55 -0500
Hey guys, knew I'd seen it somewhere about the cars stored from new.

On the archives http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spitfires it's in
message 11509 posted in Jul '99.
The idea that someone would do this is still amazing to me.

Suzie
============
Absolutely genuine: 1981 Triumph Spitfire only 162 miles from new! "Out of
the Box". Laid up on blocks. O/D. Damson with Beige interior. Time warp.
£8,995
Call me on 01276 25340 or e-mail

Absolutely genuine: 1981 Triumph TR7 Convertible. Only 171 miles from new!
"Out of the Box". Laid up on blocks. 5-speed. Bordeaux Met. Time warp.
£9,995
Call me on 01276 25340 or e-mail

Absolutely genuine: 1981 MGB LE Roadster. Only 63 miles from new!
"Out of the Box". Laid up on blocks. Bronze. Time warp. £14,995
Call me on 01276 25340 or e-mail

These cars (plus one or two others!) have been laid from new in  dry
storage.  The double doors through which they entered have been bricked up
with just a
pedestrian door in their place. Eccentric? Yes. (Don`t worry, we have
knocked the wall down before getting them out!)
Peter Hugo