Great Morning!

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Morning!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:13:04 -0500
Hi all!

I just had a very excellent morning.  On my 14-mile drive in to work I
NEVER see any Triumphs (although I do see at least 7 full-size Jeeps,
sometimes more, but that's another story).  This morning I saw two
Triumphs within one block!  I stopped at a light and saw a blue TR6 with
a tan top at Blair's Upholstery on the left, and after I left the light
there was a red customized round-tail Spit at the Doctor's Professional
Building on the right!  (I stopped and left him/her a note).  Whoever it
was had redone the whole dash -- it now looks like a TR6 one-piece with
a glove box door, and had a tan dash cover with wood vent pieces.  There
was also tan shag carpet on the door panels and interior (it actually
looked okay, despite being *shag carpet*), and some sort of modification
to the parcel area behind the seats where it looks like the trunk was
extended into the passenger compartment.  The car looked good, actually.

I'll have Elliott out tomorrow morning in this awesome weather to lead
the Right-Turn Tour around the lake I live on -- a spur of the moment
club event.  I am looking forward to it!  I hope you are all enjoying
your Triumphs!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)