RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Putting away the toy for the winter

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Putting away the toy for the winter
From: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:25:18 -0400
My thanks to Fred, David, Glen, Jim, Vic, McCoy (the real one?), and Atwell
for the advice.  Additional thanks to Brad, Reid, Ralph, Laura, and Craig
for the offers of a good winter home for my toy.  I've lived in some of
those places, and visited the rest.  I'd go with Southern California for the
weather - you're lucky in that respect, Laura.  And Ralph, you're right, it
may not snow in SC, but they did have a killer ice storm in Charleston when
I was there in 1980.

Thanks again.
David Stewart
Brewerton, NY