Fwd: NJTA Triumph-a-Month Calendar

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: NJTA Triumph-a-Month Calendar
From: Sptfire318@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:37:48 EDT

--part1_0.4ba542f6.253a826c_boundary

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:17:49 -0400
To: NJ-ACTIVE-CARS@onelist.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
        spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: NJTA Triumph-a-Month Calendar
Sender: owner-spitfires@autox.team.net

Hey folks, the following is an unpaid infomercial:

Getcher Triumph Calendars here!  They are going to be Greaaaaaat!  Get 'em
while they're hot!

Buy one for the garage! Buy one for the Fridge!  Buy one for the office!
Buy one as a gift!   They make perfect oil absorbers when laid underneath
your favorite English car!

Every month has a full color picture of Triumphs (or pieces thereof). Don't
delay. Act now!
Cheers,

Atwell Haines
New Jersey Triumph Association
Former Canival Barker and cleaner of the Elephant Compound.

+++ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT+++