List Shirts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <davidb@ilx.com>
Subject: List Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:03:12 -0400
So far I have the following list members interested in shirts:

Laura Gharazeddine     one ??
Walt Fogle                     one  XL
Mike Perry                     one ??
Reid Simmons              one  ??
Peter Ficklin                  one  XL
Bill Miller                        two ?? ??
Ron Fowler                    one XL
John Weber                   two XL  L
Fred Thomas                 one L
Douglas Mitchell            one ??
Alan Stiebing                 one ??
Andy L.                           one  XL
Kieth Stewart                 two ??  ??
Jay Baker                       one  ??
David Brock                   one  L

That makes 18, that makes it a go. I will start having the logo digitized
for the stitching. If there are any others interested I will set a cut off
date of Oct 15 for orders. I will post the final price before that time.
Those of you who have not given me a size please do so before 10/15. The
sizes run a little on the large side, they are 100% cotton but I have found
they shrink very little.

Ralph