RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Tri

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Tri
From: Davies William-qswi646 <QSWI646@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:27:30 +0100
I recently followed a car with a dream-catcher hanging from the rear-view
mirror! To the uninitiated, this is a pendant which hangs in the window of
the room IN WHICH YOU SLEEP as some form of protection (sorry, not too well
versed in superstitions myself!)

> I can see a whole new thread now Bill.  Alternate Realities
> in Thought 404, not
> found.  A crystal hanging from the rear view mirror in my
> Spit.  Right beside
> the fuzzy dice.
> snicker.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1970 Spitfire MkIII
 |_|                  |_|   1973 Spitfire MkIV
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup