Hunt Country Classic

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Hunt Country Classic
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 01:37:21 -0400
Is anyone from the list in Maryland planning on going to the Hunt Country
Classic in Middleburg, VA (Sunday, Oct 17)?
I'm looking to tag along/caravan with someone, in case my car should have
problems, heaven forbid. My car hasn't had any problems recently (is it
due?), but Middleburg is a bit of a walk for me in case something should
happen.

I'm not even 100% sure I want to take my raggedy spit near a show-ground,
but I would like to do some driving out in the country while the weather is
still good, and this is a good   chance to drool on other people's cars.

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland