might be moving to nebraska (OT)

To: spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: might be moving to nebraska (OT)
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
I might have an opportunity to move to nebraska with an excellent job
opportunity there in...i just had the basic questions regarding smog laws,
titling cars etc. if there is anybody on the various lists that can lend a hand
in these regards your help will be greatly appreciated.

the main concern is with my spitfire, and whether or not the smog laws apply to
a 79 spitfire...the restoration that is taking forever :)...or are there any
smog laws at all in the state, only in the big city's or what.

TIA

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright