RE: New driveshaft, how?

To: "'nib@birkeroedkom.dk'" <nib@birkeroedkom.dk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New driveshaft, how?
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:40:59 -0400
Nik, this is a simple job, all you need is to jack up the car and crawl
under with a couple wrenches (if you have an overdrive the front will have
to be done from inside the car)  I would recommend replacing the bolts and
nyloc nuts while your at it, probably $5 spent but well worth it - knowing
they won't break and aren't rounded off.

Patrick Bowen