Re: Easiest Engine To Fit

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easiest Engine To Fit
From: "MICHAEL C ROSS" <MIKEROSS@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 15:03:23 -0400
Reed,

What differential are you using with your Nissan/Datsun Engine &
transmission?

I'm planning a similar transplant; putting my Spitfire body tub on my GT6
chassis, adding a turbocharged EFI TR6 engine w/ forged pistons and ported &
polished head w/ stainless steel exhaust valves & hardend valve seats,
either a Datsun or Toyota Supra transmission, and probably a modified Datsun
510 limited slip differential.

Mike