[Fwd: About the Spitfire]

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: About the Spitfire]
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:56:48 -0500
--------------1579E8BD5B3AB5C400534C85

Hi all!

Please reply to this fellow and not me!  (I am in a 3-day meeting and
barely had time to check email and send this on...)

Thanks!
Susan  :)
--------------1579E8BD5B3AB5C400534C85

From: Sully251@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:43:13 EDT
Subject: About the Spitfire
To: susan@bearcom.com

Dear Susan,

I have just aquired a yellow Spitfire and was wandering if you could give me
some advice.  I bought it from my step-father and it has been in the family
forever.  Some of my fondest memories growning up was working on the body of
it and painting it.  Saddly I never knew anything about the engine.  After
years of begging and pouting it is mine.  But so are it's problems.  It only
has 42,000 miles org on it so I know i didn't get a bad car but.....I can't
lock the truck, my stepfather said I could ajust the lock and it will work,
but I don't know what to do,  then there is the back fireing problem.  i have
no I dea how to fix that.  I am in college and really don't have the money to
send it away to a shop.  I figure I can fix it if someone will point me in
the write direction.  Please help me :(  Oh and another tiny thing is,  it
has a had top for the winter but needs a seal.  Where do I get one of those?
And di I need one?  Well with all these small problems, and all the cars that
I have owened NOThing can ever comepare to the feeling of jumping into the
spit adusting tires as the rednecks around here look and wander what kinda
car is that :)

take care,
K. Longwa

--------------1579E8BD5B3AB5C400534C85--