Wheels for sale/GT6 "Rostyle" wheel cover wanted

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels for sale/GT6 "Rostyle" wheel cover wanted
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:02:17 -0700
Hello everyone,

A club member just purchased a 1970 GT6+, and amongst its problems is that
it has only 3 wheel covers.  This guy is looking for another to match.  Does
anyone have one available?

In the same breath, he has a buddy who has 4 NOS Carroll Shelby wheels for
Spitfire/GT6 available. They were purchased for a restoration project that
has since ended, and were never used.  They were described to me as 'having
gold centres with silver edges' - I don't know the exact style, whether
minilite replica, spider web, or whatever.

Asking price is $250CDN each, and I suspect that the guy would like to let
them go as one set. They are located in the Greater Vancouver, BC, Canada
area.

Please contact me for more information on both issues.

Thanks

Michael

michael_bayrock@translink.bc.ca
bayrock@apexmail.com