Re: mg vs triumph at mod-ohio

To: spitfires@autox.team.net (post)
Subject: Re: mg vs triumph at mod-ohio
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
I will see what i can do about getting the few images i shot put onto the
web.  It might take me a little time, but i will give it a try.  Am i the
only one besides the GrassRoots people who was at the event?

I was somewhat disappointed by the british car show, there were very few
spits in comparison to the other makes that were present.  What is up
with that?