Re: Just bought a Spitfire

To: Cometman <cometman_98@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Just bought a Spitfire
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:36:17 -0400
I'm comfortable with the exhaust sound, not loud not quiet, just LBC nice.
My 1978 is my dailey driver and has been for 6 years, do yourself a favor
and try to become more familiar with the mechanics of these cars, it's a
lots more fun knowing you keep it where it's at, on the road, and you have
the worlds greatest mechanics,
"Team.Net.