Re: Ugly Bumpers

To: "Kevin Besig" <kbesig@borg.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ugly Bumpers
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:59:17 -0500
Kevin,
I had my '74 rear bumper chromed in November, I had no damage to it so no
repairs were necessary, it cost me $295.00.  The town I live in has no
chrome shop so the place I took it to sent it off (to El Paso) to be done.
If you live in a larger town you might get lucky and find someone local that
doesn't have to ship it off, might save a few bucks....

Good luck

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500