Re: A New Noise : Fluttering : Exhaust

To: <Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com>, <DWARE@uk.ibm.com>,
Subject: Re: A New Noise : Fluttering : Exhaust
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:51:30 -0500
Mike,
I installed the dual SS sport system from rimmer.  I also have the 4-2-1
manifold.  Yes, it does begin to glow quite nicely but I wrapped mine soon
after I got it.  I have not had any problems with the manifold or any
problems connected to it, before or after I wrapped it up.

The SS sport has a real nice note to it, I had the monza prior to it.  I
really like the noise level, as do the neighbours....

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr