Re: Cars in new Austin Powers movie

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars in new Austin Powers movie
From: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:54:46 PDT
You Beat me to it.  I wanted to break the GT6 siting to the list!  I saw the
movie yesterday myself.  During the movie I said to my girlfriend, "Ooooo
did you see that gold GT6?"  I then had to explain that a GT6 was like my
spitfire as a hatchback.  She was not as impressed as I was.  Oh well.

Other TR sitings in Charlottesville VA yesterday, were a white TR3,  really
bright green TR7, and a nice hunter green 1500 spitfire.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire