FW: Spitfire parts

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: FW: Spitfire parts
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 08:29:43 -0500
Look Joe,   DOORS!

Couldn't resist.  :-)

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From:   Michael J. Shack [SMTP:mjshack@cts.com]
Sent:   Friday, June 04, 1999 9:48 PM
To:     prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Subject:        Spitfire parts

I am writing this letter on behalf of the widow of a San Diego Triumph
owner who is trying to sell parts from her husband's car.  The list
includes:
        engine, manifold, starter, generator, Mark 1 bonnet, doors, windshield &
frame,  bumpers,lights,suspension (front & rear), steering column, wire
wheels, Michelin tires  and 11 rims.  The are all clean and restored.

She want $600 (OBO) for the whole lot, but doesn't want to sell separately.
 She is trying to clean her garage.  I found your name searching clubs on
the Internet.

If you can help, or give me advice, please contact either myself
(mjshack@cts.com) or the owner herself - Flossie Quinn (widow of Rick
Quinn) at 619-442-2794.

Thanks for listening,
Mike Shack (unfortunately an MG TD owner, not Triumph!)
619-485-0278