Re: Memorial Day Holiday (small LBC content)

To: richard bonilla <richard@bonilla.com>
Subject: Re: Memorial Day Holiday (small LBC content)
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:47:19 -0400
richard bonilla wrote:

> any trip to the indy 500 is very cool........(i've yet to not have a great
> time!)..

Even if it *is* being run by scrubs, wash-out's and has-beens?

> beautiful machinery.....(f1's returning to indy i think soon)...

Not likely.  Tony George cited a desire to reduce the level of
sophistication in the cars as one of the reasons for his IRL off-shoot.

lots of r&d
> $$
> flying around the pits...

Yeah, and quite a bit of the results of it flying into the
grandstands...

CART forever. Real cars, real stars.

JS