Re: Yellow Lights

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yellow Lights
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:39:07 -0700
Reid,

Now, I like you. But- this is a horrible idea! If we're to thin the herd,
let's not take it out on the cars-what we need is less scientific
intervention and more natural disasters! <g> Or just let Dennis Miller take
care of the problem! Personally, I think that I.Q. and those type of
idiot/personality tests that they give you as part of the job interveiw
process, should be required before you get in the driver's quiz line--Some
of those questions are ludicrous-I mean "What percentage of blood
alchol..?"- really! I don't drink so I always miss those and the people who
do drink (and drive) don't really care...

But, if we weed them out on an ittellectual and personality disorder
basis-think of the lives we'd save and without destroying our LBCs and
putting people in the hospital or wheel chairs!

Ahhhh...it would be good to be Queen!

Queen er...I mean "Laura G. and (Prince) Nigel"