RE: rear wing trim

To: "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: RE: rear wing trim
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 02:03:13 -0400
I just took a straight screwdriver and rubber mallet and tapped the rearmost
end off then worked it up from there. Those trim pieces are surprisingly
strong. The rubber mallet works well for reinstallation.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)