RE: British Car Show - Chateau Elan, Braselton Georgia

To: "'Chip Mautz'" <clmautz@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: British Car Show - Chateau Elan, Braselton Georgia
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:27:34 -0500
You can count on me being there !

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Mautz [mailto:clmautz@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 1999 8:32 AM
To: spitfires@autox.team.net; british-cars@autox.team.net

Don't forget the British Car show coming up Saturday, May 22nd.  It
will be held at Chateau Elan, in Braselton, Georgia.  It's located
North of Atlanta on I-85, or south of South Carolina on - you guessed
it - I-85!  ;-)

'Ol Smokey probably won't be there this year, as it's currently off the
road right now.  But I'll be there - if anyone wants to meet up from
the lists, just let me know when/where.  I'll be the guy drooling over
every marque there...

Cheers!

Chip
'71 Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey