Thanks for the help

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:06:46 -0400
Thanks to everyone who gave advice on my crankshaft nut dilemma.  As this
was my spare motor it was already out of the car,but keeping the crankshaft
from turning wasn't the problem.  The nut was torqued to far more than 125
ft-lbs. , because with a six foot pipe and a half inch drive  breaker bar
inserted into the pipe, the bar broke before the nut did.  I finally loaded
the engine in the back of the truck and took it to a shop that had an
impact wrench and they got it off.  Now on with the rebuild!

Glenn Trunnell