Re: The Truth? About Barry Schwartz

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Truth? About Barry Schwartz
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 06:27:34 -0700
  To know what I mean, my sources
>tell me you will find it in the last scene of the movie (although with
>camouflage fenders and a few changes).
***********************************
Somebody will feel the wrath of my light saber!!  Aw heck, I new somebody
would find out eventually. . .how do you think I can afford to do all this
stuff??  I rent the "vehicle in question" to 'ol George, as I
affectionately refer to him, for a tidy sum!
>Has anyone noticed how  _quiet_  Mr. Schwartz has been on this thread? Hmmm?
No, not Hummmm, that's for the GRM Rotary. . . I have just been secretly
trying to figure out how to fit the "jump to light speed" converter. . .Uh
Um, I mean, Fuel Injection ECU under the dash. .