Spits out on the town

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>,
Subject: Spits out on the town
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 20:07:49 -0700

        And on Wednesday, I parked my Freightliner in the median strip to make a
delivery, but in order to do that I had to cross the street.  Darn
traffic... it's bad enough that I have to wait to make it across, but is it
fair to punish me with a beautiful '67 or so Spitfire in cherry red, wire
wheels, black top, and looking beautiful?  Then, as I was running down the
sidewalk after it to get a better look, the car turned the corner and
disappeared.  Drat.  Back to my truck and work.  But then the red beauty
purred on by again!  So smoothly running, so quiet, so- just clean and
perfect!

        Darn car made late on the delivery.  But it was a worthy delay.

        It DOES make me wonder though- where WAS Joe Curry on Wednesday,
noonish,
in Seattle?  Capitol Hill on Broadway, perhaps?  :)

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitsitter
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |