Herald -- I be Zoning FYI

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald -- I be Zoning FYI
From: dano <dorie@stetson.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:45:02 -0500
Bought a ignition coil for my 67 Herald conv. at Auto Zone for 12 bucks.
This inspired
a buying frenzy in which I bought a rebuilt generator with a lifetime
warranty for 55
bucks (+ core and 1 day delivery). A rebuilt starter with the same warranty
is also available for the same price. My local auto electric guy usually
charges 40 bucks to rebuild either, but only with a 90 day warranty on the
starter and he will only guarantee the generator for 1 day (wonder why ;^}.
He's good but he takes a few days to do either.
                 Dano
67 Herald conv.
71 Bond Equipe (GT6 based)