1961 Triumph Herald for Sale

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1961 Triumph Herald for Sale
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:20:18
Here is some more info on the Triumph Herald I mentioned yesterday.  I have
no financial interest but will help out anyone interested by getting info.
It is a 1961 Right Hand Drive, Commission # 9A69649V  (This is what the guy
gave me on the phone, I wasn't able to get the engine or chassis #'s)  This
car was just brought over from England, and from what I can tell is
unrestored, in above average condition.  The interior is in excellent
shape.  The car is not mint, but it is very nice.  The dealership is asking
$5080.  - Andy is there any other info you need?

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL