[Fwd: About those soft top covers I had]

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: About those soft top covers I had]
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:02:31 -0400
--------------9E13629D390E0AFDC34E65A2

Sorry Edward...meant to send this to the list so I'll forward it now!
--------------9E13629D390E0AFDC34E65A2

Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 09:59:03 -0400
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: About those soft top covers I had

Speaking as one of the interested parties, I fully agree with Edward.

I responded as soon as I got the message Friday morning yet heard
nothing else about it until this post.  I would suggest that no one post
an item for sale unless they are going to be around to respond to
interested parties in a timely manner and to determine "first come first
served" timing unless stated.

Since there was no price mentioned, I would have expected some type of
response to my inquiry directly.  I might not have been willing to pay
the asking price and the question would have been closed as far as I'm
concerned.

I've purchased several items from people on the list in the last 2
months (since I bought my first Spit) and have not been sorry yet about
a deal (or lack thereof because I was too slow on the keyboard) and want
to thank everyone for being so fair and honest in their dealings.

Thanks,

Kirby