My new toy!

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My new toy!
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:45:58 -0400
Listers:

Just wanted to announce my new project car:

1972 Spitfire MKIV, 38K original miles, little rust, garaged for 10
years in rebuild (not yet complete, previous owner lost interest / time
/ space).

'73 parts car 1500.

I will obviously be asking many more questions next year when I begin
the project.

I want to thank the list for answers and advice to all the questions
I've asked so far for my '80 spit.  I don't know how all the long time
owners managed without this type of forum for Q&A.  Those novices
amongst us thank all you knowledgeable gurus for their patience.

Kirby T. Kenyon fleet vehicles:

'80 Spitfire 1500 "Kelley" (Brooklands Green)
'72 Spitfire MKIV "Stan" (Very faded Maroon color)
'73 Spitfire 1500 "Parts Car" (Used to be ugly Brown, now even worse)
'92 Honda Accord - Spitfire support vehicle "Holly" (Black)