RE: Insurance

To: "'Laura G.'" <savercool@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:42:20 -0400
At first glance, my insurance would insure my Spitfire for book value :(,
however if I had an appraisal performed by one of three recognized,
certified appraisers (ask the insurance company for acceptable
companies/names) they would insure for appraised value.  Best thing is to
broach the idea with your agent and have them recommend the correct
procedure and coverage.  Remember he is meant to be on your side.  (No, I'm
not related to an insurance agent - I've just lucked into a good one)

So, my $4000cdn  purchase was appraised at $6000, (now updated to $7000cdn
after an interior and some body work).  After that, they then applied a
multi-car discount and I now pay $240cdn less per year.

Andrew
78 Spitfire