Logo's for Wheel caps

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Logo's for Wheel caps
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:46:56 -0700
Ed,
I have a customer that is going to do some custom logos for my new
center caps.  They will do anything I want to fit on the area I specify.
I was going to have them do a copy of the late Triumph "Wreath Logo"
only with the word Spitfire instead of Triumph across the center.

I can have them do you some at the same time if that is what you want.
They have a minimum requirement for a run of the vinyl that they do it
on.  The minimum is a 3 foot strip which will probably do about 20 cars
or more.  I guess I would like to throw this to the list to see how many
of you out there have those center caps and would invest a small fee to
go in on a run of these logos.  Of course, while they can do anything,
in any color, all the things would have to be the same for a run.  Each
run would cost about $50.00   Split into 20 shares and adding some
shipping costs the cost would be less than $5.00 each.

Maybe several people would like to get together on the standard TRIUMPH
wreath logo done either Chrome silver on black or black on a silver of
gray background.

Other things they can do are custom multi-color labels (like the Union
Jack) or like the TR7/TR8 decals or the Spitfire 1500 bonnet labels.

So, with all that said,  Anybody who is interested in getting any of
these done or getting in on the ones I am going to have made, please let
me know.  I have not decided on exactly what mine will be, so I am open
for suggestions.

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer