Tach Cables

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tach Cables
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 22:54:50 -0600
Well listers,

My tach bit the dust tonight.  It had been bouncing around a lot but
a week or so ago I lubed the cable and that seemed to settle it down.
Well tonight everything let go because when I finally got time to
look at it, not only was the tach busted but the cable was twisted
off at the distributor end.  Bummer.  The tach itself is jammed
solid.  Fortunately I have a spare that I think is still ok.  As soon
as I get a cable to replace the busted one I'll find out.

What are the odds that someone out there would have a replacement
inner cable they would sell me.  I'd be happy to paid a fair price.
Also this is the cable that passes THRU the heater and not under it
as in the real early mk1 spitfires.  Mine is a later mk1 spitfire.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)