Parts Sources

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts Sources
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 08:09:01 -0700
OK, Gang,
I have decided (since Brad beat me to Lew's wheels) to bite the bullet
and look at buying a set of "Mini-Light" look-alike wheels.  But I would
like to ask the list for opinions on where to go for the best deal.

Also, I am considering adding an aluminum valve cover.  But Since I am
still having some crankcase pressure problems, I want to get one that
does not have the pipe in the side for PCV, but has a vented oil cap.
Anybody know of someone who sells those old "Open System" valve covers?

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer