I got a new baby with new problems

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I got a new baby with new problems
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:03:43 EDT
Hello Listers,
I have just sold my 1980 Spitfire and bought a 1975 Spitfire.  Well this one
has her own set of new problems for me to sort out and I thought that the list
might be able to shed some light on them.  Well here goes.
1)  The oil light will stay on at all times (so does the brake light).
2) The headlights don't work at all (tried switching the leads on the
headlight switch) but still no headlights.
3) Has no wiper switch ( if anyone has an extra and would like to sell let me
know)
4) Has factory hardtop which is only held on by two bolts in the back.
Looking for attaching hardware for sides and front)
TIA
Nikki