GT6+ ride

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GT6+ ride
From: Tom Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Date: 4/13/1998 23:22
--==pw_boundary==

  I had the chance of rectifing my bad carb rebuild on the
GT6 this easter weekend.  Needless to say I filled up the
tank with gas for the first time and took it out for a
ride.  My question has to do with the rear end.  My GT6
rear sits lower than the front.  I do have new shocks but
unsure of the rear spring.  Is it normal for the rear to
sit lower the front.  When I go over bumps my stock size
tires rub on the rear mud flaps(Viki Brit aftermarkets).
The tires do not rub with the flaps off though.  I just
don't want to take off the flaps.  They look so cool!
Thanks
Tom
Car family now on the web!Still under construction.
http://members.aol.com/GT6in/ok/blah.html

--==pw_boundary==--