Re:Engine swap in a 1500: Good or bad idea?

To: boylston_st@yahoo.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Engine swap in a 1500: Good or bad idea?
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 8:11:27 +0000
Spencer -=20

I've got to believe that finding a useable replacement Spit engine and
installing it will be both cheaper and easier than purchasing and installin=
g a
motorcycle engine.  There are lots of sources for spare motors, etc. =20

But could the Kaw-Spit be the next big Grassroots Motorsports project after=
 the
Ro-Spit is finished?!?

Scott Barr
scott.barr@mccarty-law.com