shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] AC parts problem
From: "Robert Bruce" <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:43:14 -0400
There are no AC shops in my area.  Not a single listing in the phone book for
anyone claiming to specialize in AC &/or radiators.  A
second local Ford dealer proved just as useless as the first one.  Those of you
that actually have AC repair shops in your area are
lucky.  That would have been great.

I was able to cross reference all the Ford numbers over to Motorcraft, but they
are all obsolete as well.

NAPA lists the wrong parts for 93-95 mtx.  Autozone, Parts America, ACkits.com,
aircoparts.com, http://bornagainair.com/ and
RockAuto all list the either don't have at all or list the wrong parts or list,
but no longer carry the pieces.  I've searches and
called them all.

I did find a source in Longview, TX (Via Partsvoice) that claims to have the
correct hoses.  They are shipping them out today.  I
also found some at http://www.vintageparts.org/.  Hopefully the TX shop will
send the right parts.  I just need to wait and keep my
fingers crossed.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock