shotimes

[Shotimes] (OT) For those who think Al Gore has it right.....

To: "Shotimes" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] (OT) For those who think Al Gore has it right.....
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:11:10 -0400
Here is a quote (and a link to the headline) from yesterday's WSJ Opinion
Journal:

<http://www.epolitix.com/EN/News/200608/316b68c3-4be9-459e-a19e-f90620ac25a9
.htm> Hot Enough for You?
We like to poke fun at "global warming," but even we are willing to admit
it's awfully hot out.

 (Audience: "How hot is it?")

It's so hot, the other day we saw Al Gore walking down the street with an
air-conditioner strapped to his back!

<snip>

Meanwhile, check out this headline from the Associated
<http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060802/ap_on_re_af/south_africa_cold_snap>
Press: "S. Africans Shiver Through Harsh Winter." In August! Plainly factors
other than SUV emissions have an influence on the weather.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060802/ap_on_re_af/south_africa_cold_snap

Ron Porter