[Shop-talk] Dewalt 12v power supply

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Dewalt 12v power supply
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 05:14:54 -0400 08/17/2023 05:15:00 AM, Serialize complete at 08/17/2023 05:15:00 AM
--===============1446235286446681638==

--=_alternative 0032CDAE85258A0E_=

OK, I guess I'm missing something here.  I am looking for a small device
that I can plug a dewalt 20v battery into that converts it to 12vDC in a
standard cigarette lighter plug.

Does anything like this exist?  It seems that it would make sense since
there are a nearly limitless supply of devices that work on a 12V plug,
and the dewalt batteries are dense and powerful.

Anyone know where I can find such a beast?  I'm been searching but haven't
found anything yet.

Thanks all.

Moose
--=_alternative 0032CDAE85258A0E_=

&nbsp;I am looking for a small device that I can plug a dewalt 20v battery
into that converts it to 12vDC in a standard cigarette lighter plug.</font>
seems that it would make sense since there are a nearly limitless supply
of devices that work on a 12V plug, and the dewalt batteries are dense
and powerful.</font>
beast? &nbsp;I'm been searching but haven't found anything yet.</font>
Thanks all.</font>

--===============1446235286446681638==--