Re: [Shop-talk] Bathroom Floor Tile Installation

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bathroom Floor Tile Installation
From: Jim Stone <1789alpine@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:23:12 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Thanks, Brian.  I have a very specific problem due to an incompatibility
between the mosaic tile my wife bought and the uncoupling membrane (Laticrete,
but Iâ??d have the same problem with Ditra) I bought.  I will spend some time
on the website and forum to see if anyone there has any suggestions.

Jim