Re: [Shop-talk] Odor removal

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com> 2903e8d5c8f:6.0.425,18.0.572,17.11.62.513.0000000 definitions=2022-01-14_01:2022-01-14_01,2020-02-14_11,2021-12-02_01 signatures=0 phishscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 mlxscore=0 bulkscore=0 clxscore=1011 adultscore=0 suspectscore=0 spamscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2212070000 definitions=main-2304060194
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Odor removal
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 17:02:01 -0500
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
I had a. fire gut my shop some years ago. I was able to save the wooden shell
but it really smelled, even after months Of airing out & smoke abatement
fogging.  I decided to try encapsulating the walls with paint & tried both Kilz
& Zinzer 1-2-3 primer. The Kilz didnâ??t do so well, but the 1-2-3 did great.
Itâ??s been about 4 years now & I canâ??t tell that there ever was a fire.

My point being to try several different products & go with the one that works
best.

Peace, Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity