Re: [Shop-talk] left the light on?

To: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] left the light on?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 23:03:02 -0500
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Well, I don't know how I would do that.  Besides, I want to know that
the light is on.  I want to know that the garage is open.  I don't
want one notification that would cover both conditions without
telling me which one.   Plus, if this were to work out, I could see
adding a similar function to other things in the shop.

-Steve