Re: [Shop-talk] Any Model Steam Boat builders out there?

To: eric@megageek.com, Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Any Model Steam Boat builders out there?
From: Mark Watson <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:02:21 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_54566_1387220114.1610391742852

Eric,

If you don't find anyone else you might look at Keith Rucker at
VintageMachinery.org.  He has a very active YouTube channel and works on some
very interesting machines.  Also, on his website is a huge repository of scans
of old machinery stuff.  He really likes steam equipment.  He volunteers at the
Georgia Museum of Technology and helps in repairing their 1917 Steam locomotive.

Thanks,

Mark

>     On 01/11/2021 5:50 PM eric@megageek.com wrote:
>

>     My elderly neighbor is getting rid of a bunch of books and such about
> model steam engines and wanted to try and find someone that would like them.
>
>     Are you, or do you know of anyone that might be interested?  If so, let
> me know.
>
>     (shop content) this guys builds full size steam boats then a scale model
> of the same boat.  Pretty impressive stuff.
>

>     "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
> being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph Waldo
> Emerson
>     -Who is John Galt?_______________________________________________
>
>     Shop-talk@autox.team.net
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Suggested annual donation $12.96
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/watsonm05@comcast.net

------=_Part_54566_1387220114.1610391742852

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
#333333;">
#333333;">
   &nbsp;
#333333;">
anyone else you might look at Keith Rucker at VintageMachinery.org.&nbsp; He
has a very active YouTube channel and works on some very interesting
machines.&nbsp; Also, on his website is a huge repository of scans of old
machinery stuff.&nbsp; He really likes steam equipment.&nbsp; He volunteers at
the Georgia Museum of Technology and helps in repairing their 1917 Steam
locomotive.</span>
#333333;">
   &nbsp;
#333333;">
#333333;">
   &nbsp;
#333333;">
is getting rid of a bunch of books and such about model steam engines and
wanted to try and find someone that would like them.</span>
know of anyone that might be interested? &nbsp;If so, let me know.</span>
guys builds full size steam boats then a scale model of the same boat.
&nbsp;Pretty impressive stuff.</span>

--===============5801981376454272594==

--===============5801981376454272594==--